Instead of traditional hotel rooms, you stay in one of six individual lodges, each named after a classic movie icon: Norma Jean, Brigitte Bardot, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Bette Davis and Liz Taylor
Norma Jean and Bette Davis
Two private lodges with big picture windows, commanding splendid views of the fabled Patara beach and its sunset.
Both lodges offer the same glorious views and creature comforts.
- Open plan living area with sofa bed; shower room with WC and basin
- Sun terrace with pergola
- Landscaped gardens
- Ottoman-style seating area
- Stylish Smeg fridge mini-bar
- Kettle and tea/filter coffee machine
- Bathroom with shower and single washbasin, bathrobes
- L’occitane toiletries, bathrobes, towelling slippers and beach towels
- LED TV
- Media player with hard disk
- iPod docking station, Wi-Fi
- Water and light beverages renewed daily,
- After hours, the pool bar can be accessed by guests using the honour system, just make a note of your name on the list along with the type and amount of alcohol and/or drinks that you have taken. This will be added to your bill on your departure.
- Six uniquely designed woodland lodges, all air-conditioned,
- Private lodges, set in their own secluded woodland space
- Every room created with an artist’s eye – eclectic furniture, colour-coordinated decor (even the retro-style Smeg fridges mini-bars match the individual theme)
- Each lodge has a media player with complimentary preloaded movies
- Private terraces with lovely beach views
- Fully cooked breakfast served daily
- Locanda roof terrace restaurant, where our chef prepares cuisine to match the art and imagination of the designers
- Lunch and dinner also served in the De Niro bar
- Mediterranean and Turkish dishes prepared using home-grown vegetables, herbs and fruit
- The lodges with the kitchens are tempting to use but remember, they are designed only as part of the owners’ dream décor and not to be used on an individual basis by guests.
- Stunning views from the pool-side terrace and the gardens, overlooking Patara, Xanthos, Letoon, Sydma and Patara beach
- Lap Pool is 13m x 2.75m, surrounded by a sun deck area with private cabana daybeds
- Open-air cinema.
The shops, cafes and restaurants of Kalkan are approximately 20 minutes’ drive away; there is a shuttle service 2 times a day – last departure from Kalkan 11 pm for those who like late suppers.
- Complimentary shuttle to Patara Beach throughout the day
- Well-stocked wicker beach hampers and cool bags available on request; local charges apply
- Explore the sites of Xanthos, Letoon, Sydma and beyond – ask about car hire (local charges apply)
- Ask about yoga retreats and detox programmes at Prima Donna, led by our own yoga instructor (local charges apply)
- Walk the Lycian Way, one of the Sunday Times’ Best Walks, with our own guide (local charges apply)
- Fine horse riding available at Patara, suitable for all abilities (local charges apply)
Complimentary Play at the Prima Donna
- Mountain bikes with accessories: helmet, knee and elbow pads
Prima Donna is a bed and breakfast hotel and no cooking is allowed
Offers apply for stays of five nights or more
Local charges apply for a la carte lunch and dinner
One hour and 30 minutes from Dalaman Airport